California Construction Injury Lawyer
Construction workers can be considered at an advanced risk for on-the-job injuries. Because of the nature of their work, they may experience any of the following:
- Electrical Shocks
- Severe Fall Injuries
- Injury from Falling Job Related Objects
- Limb or Finger Amputation
- Puncture Wounds
- Surgeries and / or Surgical Complications
- Construction Injuries
- Forklift or Other Large Motor Equipment Related Injuries
- Disc Fractures, Bulging Discs and other Spinal Injuries Due to Repetitive Heavy Lifting
- Shoulder, Hip and Other Joint Degeneration Due to Overuse
- Hearing Loss
- Chemical Burns and Exposure Injuries
In the state of California, there are multiple types of benefits that industrial workers may be eligible to receive as part of a Workers’ Compensation settlement. Some of these benefits include:
- Temporary Disability Benefits- Payment for the employee’s lost wages due to time spent healing from an injury or illness.
- Ongoing Medical Treatment Benefits- Ongoing payment for medical treatment for an injury or illness that will need to continue to be treated by a doctor or specialist.
- Permanent Disability Benefits- Financial benefits awarded to employees that are no longer able to complete their job duties or forced to retire because of their work related injuries or illnesses.
- Supplemental Job Displacement Benefits- Vouchers that are used towards retraining or skill enhancement courses if you are unable to return to work for your former employer.
- Death Benefits- Monetary benefits provided to the spouse, children, or other dependents of an employee that passed away due to work related injuries or illnesses.
Our experienced and knowledgeable Workers Compensation attorneys are extremely well versed in working on industrial worker injury claims and will stop at nothing to ensure that our clients receive 100% of the benefits that they deserve. We know exactly how to navigate the interplay between Workers Compensation and FMLA, as well as how a claim may be affected by Medicare, Social Security and private health insurance benefits.
How a California Industrial Workers’ Compensation Attorney at Nyman Turkish PC Can Help You
Industrial workers injured at a industrial site may be entitled to Workers’ Compensation benefits, but negotiating a claim and ensuring a high value settlement can be complicated. The Workers Compensation team at Nyman Turkish PC can assess your case and help you fight for the benefits you deserve. You will notice from the very first phone call with our staff why we are different from other Law Firms. When you work with the Nyman Turkish PC team you can expect the following:
- We provide personalized attention and guidance and will thoroughly explain all of your options.
- We will see your claim through to the very end. Our team will fight for you even if we need to get denials overturned and/or go into court and litigate on your behalf.
- We can help at any stage of the process. Already filed a claim? No problem. Give us a call! Our team can assist you regardless of your case status.
- There is absolutely no fee to hire us to work on your claim, and we require $0 throughout the case. In addition, we offer a No Fee Guarantee for your Workers’ Compensation claim. If you don’t receive a settlement, we don’t receive a fee from you.
Steps To Take After an Industrial Injury
If you are even considering filing a Workers’ Compensation claim, we highly suggest that you call our Firm today to discuss your situation. We are happy to speak with you and help you understand what Medical and Financial benefits you may be entitled to receive. If you are a California industrial worker who was injured on the job, below are some steps you should generally take to ensure the timely processing of your claim. It’s important to note that we share this information as a general public guide, but this should not be considered legal advice. Many of the steps below can be completed on your behalf by our team at Nyman Turkish PC.
- Report your injury. After a work-related injury incident, you will first want to report the injury to your employer in writing. If you are diagnosed with a Cumulative Trauma condition or Injury that has developed because of your job duties, you will also want to report this to your employer in writing. You will want to keep a copy for your records. Maintaining written documentation throughout your claim is important.
- Get Medical Treatment. Get medical treatment for your condition. If you need emergency medical treatment call 911 or go to the emergency room. If you don’t need emergent care, be sure to contact your physician and set up an appointment as soon as possible.
- Complete Paperwork from Your Employer. After reporting an incident to your employer, your employer likely will give you additional paperwork to complete such as a claim form (DWC 1). If you are going forward with a claim without representation, be very careful when completing this documentation. This is a key part of your claim, and accuracy is incredibly important. We have found that many claimants prefer to have our team complete this form on their behalf.
- Follow Up with Your Employer. If you do not hear from your employer after completing a claim form, you will want to follow up to make sure that a claim was submitted to your employer’s Workers’ Compensation carrier to open up a new claim. If you or your employer delays in reporting the claim, your benefits may be delayed.
- Talk to a California Industrial Injury Attorney ASAP. Our team consists of EXPERTS in the California Workers’ Compensation arena. They are aggressive litigators and will not stop fighting for you until you receive 100% of the benefits you are entitled to by law. There are moments in life when you need someone on your side to get the best outcome, a Workers Compensation claim is one of those moments.
Need Assistance From a California Industrial Injury Attorney? Call Today for a FREE CONSULTATION
Are you an industrial worker in the state of California who was injured on the clock? If so, call Nyman Turkish today for a FREE CONSULTATION. Let us use our experience to help you obtain the compensation you deserve for the injuries you sustained. Our Firm offers a NO FEE GUARANTEE, so you have nothing to lose by contacting a California industrial injury attorney at Nyman Turkish today for assistance with your Workers’ Compensation claim.