About the Medical Conditions Qualifying for Disability Insurance Benefits
Each year millions of Americans suffer from a variety of disability illnesses and conditions, many of which qualify them for federal disability benefits. If you have questions about whether your medical condition qualifies for Social Security Disability benefits, contact a member of our Social Security Disability team at Nyman Turkish today. Our Firm has been processing Social Security Disability claims since the 1980s and has helped our clients earn tens of millions of dollars in benefits. Our team offers a 100% FREE CONSULTATION to anyone that calls our Firm, and we have a NO FEE GUARANTEE on all of the work we perform. That’s right, we don’t get paid unless you get paid. Don’t wait! Call today for a free consultation.
Top Illnesses & Medical Conditions that Qualify for Disability
The Social Security Administration (SSA) administers Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) and Social Security Income (SSI), which provide financial benefits to individuals with disabilities that qualify. The SSA provides an annual statistical report that lists the various medical illnesses and conditions that are approved for disability benefits each year. The SSA also uses a medical guide called the Blue Book to determine whether an applicant’s medical condition is a qualifying disability.
Below are some of the top conditions that qualified for disability:
- Mental Illnesses and Disorders such as Autistic Disorders, Developmental Disorders, Mood Disorders, Schizophrenic and Psychotic Disorders, among others;
- Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders such as Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Back Pain, and Herniated or Degenerative Disk Disorder, among others;
- Nervous System Disorders and Sense Organ Conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Cerebrovascular, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s Disease, among others;
- Circulatory and Cardiovascular System Disorders such as Aneurysms, Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Stroke, among others;
- Physical Injuries such as Fractures, Dislocations, Burns, and Allergic Reactions, among others;
- Respiratory Illnesses such as Asthma, Bronchitis, Influenza, and Pneumonia, among others;
- Congenital Anomalies such as Birth Defects and Congenital Disorders, among others.
- Endocrine, Nutritional, and Metabolic Disorders such as Cystic Fibrosis, Diabetes, Gout, Lupus, Malnutrition, Metabolic Diseases, Obesity, and Thyroid Disorders, among others;
- Digestive System Disorders such as Appendicitis, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Ulcerative Colitis, among others;
- Genitourinary System Disorders such as Glomerulonephritis, Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Hydronephrosis, and Urinary Tract Infections, among others;
- Skin Conditions and Disorders such as Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis, and Skin and Tissue Diseases, among others;
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases such as Bacterial infections, STDs, Food Poisoning, Hepatitis, Polio, Tuberculosis, and Viral infections, among others;
- Blood-Related Disorders such as Anemia, Diseases of the blood, Hemophilia, and Sickle-Cell Disease, among others;
- Cancers and Neoplasms such as Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lymphoma, and Tumors, among others.
If you or a loved one suffers from one of these illnesses or medical conditions, contact a Social Security Disability lawyer at Nyman Turkish today. WE CAN HELP! Our Social Security Disability lawyers are experienced in every phase of case representation. We are different. We assist clients at every stage of the process, from the initial application all the way through to appeals. Let our experienced team at Nyman Turkish fight for the benefits you deserve!
Contact a Social Security Disability Lawyer at Nyman Turkish Today for a FREE Case Evaluation
If you have a serious medical condition and are unsure whether it qualifies as a disability for purposes of receiving Social Security Disability, contact Nyman Turkish today for help. Nyman Turkish has decades of experience assisting thousands of clients recover tens of millions of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits. We represent clients Nationwide from our offices in California, Florida, and Michigan. Our Firm offers a NO FEE GUARANTEE, so you have nothing to lose by calling for a FREE CASE EVALUATION.