Spencer Nyman is a partner at Nyman Turkish PC and oversees the firm’s marketing and Social Security Disability client intake process.
Spencer believes the client experience at Nyman Turkish PC is of the utmost importance. Interaction with the team is often the first impression potential clients have of the firm. Spencer strives to make the intake experience the best possible for clients, and provide them with the knowledge and assistance to successfully navigate the complex process of obtaining Social Security Disability benefits.
Spencer received his J.D. from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego. He simultaneously completed his MBA at San Diego State University, providing him with a diverse background of knowledge and experience.
Spencer is an avid golfer, University of Michigan Football fan, and enjoys travelling with his wife Melissa and spending time with his two daughters.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D.)
- San Diego State University (MBA)
- The University of Michigan (B.A.)
- State Bar of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Illinois State Bar Association