Jessica Turkish, J.D., M.A. is a partner at Nyman Turkish PC and specializes in the Social Security Disability practice. Jessica also has a professional background in clinical psychology, making her an ideal advocate for disabled clients. She strikes a necessary balance between an empathetic counselor and an aggressive attorney. While Jessica excels in disability matters, her expertise lies in cases involving psychological diagnoses, such as bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety disorders.
Her philosophy is to give each of her clients the time they deserve. She is always approachable and strongly believes in educating her clients about the law. Her clients feel informed, empowered, and equipped to participate in the Social Security Disability claims process. Jessica fights hard and diligently to get her clients the benefits they deserve.
- Thomas Cooley Law School (J.D.)
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology (M.A.)
- The University of Michigan (B.A., English)
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Super Lawyers (Rising Star)